HART SC COMPETITION T&CS
1. The promoter is: Hart Swimming Club
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 6 years or over (or minimum age restrictions for social media channels, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter).
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Hart Swimming Club Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31st Dec 2020 or when Hart Swim Club Facebook page hits 500 likes, whichever if sooner. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter, you must NEWLY Follow & Like Hart Swimming Club’s Facebook page AND Instagram page AND twitter account. Must be now to following / Liking our social accounts.
A winner will be randomly selected from the list of NEW Followers on Facebook beginning 15th September 2020 to the closing date and cross checked that they also follow the Instagram and Twitter accounts
No Unfollowing to then start a new Follow to enter. This will be monitored and disqualified.
In addition, an additional prize will be awarded to the 500th person to ‘Like’ Hart SC page on Facebook.
The entrant must start to follow/like @HartSwimming on Facebook, @HartSwimClub on Twitter and @HartSwimClub on Instagram in order to enter from 15th Sept 2020.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
For Following all 3 social media accounts: A signed British Swimming Shirt by Swimming stars, Max Litchfield and Joe Litchfield + a signed Hart Swimming Cap by both Max and Joe
For the 500th person to Like Hart SC on Facebook, they will receive a signed Hart Swimming Cap by both Max and Joe Litchfield
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. HartSC’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Hart SC also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.